You still have time to submit photos to GBR’s 2014 Calendar Contest. Last day to submit your photos will be May 31st. If you think your dog’s picture is cover-worthy, consider placing a bid for the 2014 Calendar cover beginning June 1.
Calendar submission rules:
- Only Golden Bond Rescue adopted or foster dogs.
- Make sure all submitted photos are in focus.
- Catch your dog doing something that really shows his/her personality.
- Get down to your dog’s level and take the picture.
- Action photos are always good (make sure it’s in focus, though).
- No people in the pictures, please, but other animals are fine as long as the Golden is prominent.
- Email your entries to email@example.com
- You may submit more than photo of the same dog.
- If you’ve changed your dog’s GBR name, let us know his current and GBR name – not a requirement but it’d vbe nice to put a GBR name/number to a face.
Calendar cover auction:
- The cover auction will begin on June 1st and will go through midnight June 8th.
- Each new bid must be raised by at least $5.
- The highest bid for each day will be posted on this page.
- GBR reserves the right to retake the picture of the winning bidder’s dog, if the picture does not meet GBR’s calendar cover standards.
- Email your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Bond Rescue invites you to attend it’s 6th Annual Golden Vintage Dinner. If you like Golden Retrievers, wonderful food and delicious wine, you won’t want to miss this event. The cost is $95 per person and $80 is tax deductible!!! Where else can you get an “out of this world” dinner, including five different varieties of wine, for $15, plus an $80 tax deduction? Need to see the menu before you decide? Click here and see what you’ll be missing if you don’t come (Note: Items in parentheses are vegetarian options for that course.) You can make your reservations now by clicking: I WANT TO MAKE A RESERVATION!