- Grooming Your Golden [Video] — Patricia McCoy-Coleman Publisher: Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc. Instruction and demonstration on all the skills you’ll need to groom your Golden Retriever. Instructor is professional handler Patricia McCoy-Coleman.
- Getting in Touch With Your Dog: A Gentle Approach to Influencing Behavior, Health, and Performance — Linda Tellington-Jones. “A gentle approach to influencing behavior, health and performance. The focus is more on improving and maintaining the quality of an animal companion’s life, instilling self-confidence so that a mutual relationship can be developed with the owner. TTouch method is currently being used by dog owners, trainers, breeders, vets, and vet techs, as well as in animal shelters around the world. It is much more than just a training method. Using a combination of specific TTouches, a dog’s performance and health is improved, common behavior issues are solved, and physical problems are positively influenced.”
- Angell Memorial Animal Hospital Book of Wellness & Preventive Care for Dogs — Darlene Arden. A preventive care program for all puppy and dog owners. Unique preventive care handouts and brochure pages are also included, creating a total-care program for dogs.
- Take a Bow-Wow 1 — Virginia Broitman and Sherri Lipman. “A collection of fun and functional dog tricks. Some are suitable for assistance dog training, meeting a long-time demand!! Well-done and enjoyable, training techniques are based on positive reinforcement and the video comes with a clicker. Tricks include, take a bow, play dead, ring a bell (when you need to go out), open and close doors, wave, chase your tail, and retrieve your leash, are just some of the tricks included.
- The How of Bow Wow: Building, Proofing and Polishing Behaviors Video — Virginia Broitman & Sherri Lippman “Clicker training video features 84 minutes of instruction on the many important foundation skills all dogs should learn. Also includes advice on teaching skills to a fluent level, and provides tips to help people become more effective trainers. Uses up-to-the-minute shaping techniques to make visible progress in just a few clicks.”
- Clicker Magic — Karen Pryor. “More than 20 actual behavior-shaping sessions, from start to finish. Karen’s running commentary explains the skill of pace and timing, and trainers range from total beginners to Karen herself, and include Corally Burmaster, editor of The Clicker Journal and her mule, Ringo. There’s also a clicker-trained cat and a fish. Clicker Magic shows what clicker training is all about if you’re a beginner, will fill in the gaps if you’ve been working on your own, will inspire you if you’re an experienced instructor or trainer. Includes a free clicker.”