You can help Golden Bond Rescue earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Golden Bond Rescue at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number PE403.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Golden Bond Rescue earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information and to link your card to GBR, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. Once there, click on the Link Your Rewards Card Now button. If you already have your sign-in set up with Fred Meyer, just enter your email address and password. If your new to FredMeyer.com, click on Get Started and follow the simple instructions. Once your account is set up, you can link your card to GBR’s account number – PE403.
- If you’re having trouble opening an account at FredMeyer.com or linking your card to GBR, please contact Jill Groves at [email protected]